Tenant Find Only Service
Fee: Equivalent of 50% of 1 month’s rent + VAT
- Providing a rental valuation of the property and giving general advice as required.
- Providing legal and health and safety information with regard to letting your property, in accordance with current legislation.
- Advertising as necessary, interviewing and selecting tenants, arranging/carrying out viewings.
- Taking up references and credit checks as appropriate.
- Advising on the transfer of gas, electricity, and telephone accounts.
- Collecting the first advance rental and security deposit.
- Drawing up a standard Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and arranging signature by the tenant/s (and guarantor where applicable).
Full Management Service
Fee: Equivalent of 50% of 1 month’s rent + VAT setup fee then 10% + VAT of the monthly rent
As per tenant find service above, plus:
- Preparing an inventory of condition & contents.
- Advising on and assisting in the transfer of utility service accounts.
- Registering the security deposit with the DPS.
- Receiving ongoing rental payments, preparing and forwarding financial statements to you on a monthly basis, and transferring the rent, less any deductions, to you.
- Advising on and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements, including health & safety and certification.
- Inspecting the property periodically to ensure compliance with the terms of the tenancy agreement and any other relevant legislation.
- Arranging any repairs, maintenance or replacements to the property or contents which come to or are brought to The Agent’s notice and which The Agent considers necessary.
- Taking appropriate initial action in the event of rent arrears or any other breach of condition of the agreement in an effort to remedy the situation.
- Liaising with the tenant on a routine basis, arranging renewals of the agreement or check-outs, re-advertising and re-letting to new tenants as appropriate.
- Move In/Move Out Inventory – £120
- Periodic Inspection Visit – £120 (inc. FOC for full Arrange convenient date/time with tenant attend and inspect property, including completing an inspection report a Complete report and forward to landlord, bringing attention to any work required/breeches of the tenancy agreement.)
- Rent Review Fee – £60 (review rent in accordance with current prevailing market conditions and advise that a landlord negotiate with tenant and liaise with landlord direct tenant to make payment change as appropriate)
- Tenancy Renewal Fee – £60 (negotiate contract term with tenant and landlord, drawing up the new agreement and coordinating signing)
- Energy Performance Certificate – £108
- CP12 – £84
- Legionella Audit – £60
- Additional Key Cut – £24
* Fee’s above are inclusive of VAT
Wondering what property management companies do? A property management company is a business that provides services to property owners, such
Now in 12th edition, Gas Safety Week in September is an awareness campaign by the Gas Safe Register and a
Are you wondering who regulates property management companies in the UK? As a landlord, it’s crucial to understand your responsibilities
11 Riverside Studios
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear